Mason Cellars Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc is made with a strategic picking of a blend of "golden" & "green" fruit contributes to a signature style with a wide range of fruit flavors. 100% Sauvignon Blanc, the wine is 15% barrel fermented in French and American oak. The wine was left on the lees for 3 months to enhance the mouthfeel. The remaining 85% was cold tank fermented to accentuate the fruit in the nose and mouth.
This wine has an elegant, floral, and fig-like nose with flavors of grapefruit, melon, quince, and hints of fresh cut grass. A full, savory acidity finishes smooth and clean. A wonderful wine for food pairing as it will compliment many different flavors. 100% Stainless, 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
A perfect companion to fresh clams and mussels or spicy foods like Thai or Pan Asian cuisine.