|BUY MORE! SAVE MORE!|
Bavencoff Pernand Vergelesses Premier Cru Blanc is made from Chardonnay.
The wine offers a white gold or pale yellow color turning into darker gold with age. It boasts aromas of white flowers, (may, acacia) developing into notes of amber, honey and spices. On the palate it is mineral, harmonious and easy to like.
Aged in new oak barrels (Allier).
Sushi, fresh-water fish in white sauce, and for pasta or a seafood risotto.
Bavencoff Meursault Blanc Premier Cru is made from 100 percent Chardonnay.
Pale yellow in color, this is very charming with a rich bouquet of white fruits, grilled almonds and buttery aromas. The palate is ample, full-bodied and smooth. The delicate brioche flavors come beautifully before its fresh finish on citrus notes.
Aging: 100% oak barrels – 10 to 12 months
Produced fromp 100% Chardonnay.
Thanks to its clay rich soil, the vineyard produces a rich, opulent and luscious wine that can be enjoyed young. This is a powerful and elegant white Burgundy, expressive, fresh and fruity with intense and strong flavors. Unctuous and well-textured in the mouth with a distinguished acidity.
The array of intense aromas and exceptional balance will allow the wine to go with the most delicate yet intense dishes: rump of veal, crawfish, grilled lobster, risotto with morels.
Maurice Protheau Mercurey Blanc Premier Cru Les Champs Martin is 100 percent Chardonnay.
The name "Les Champs Martin" comes from one of the previous owners, Mr. Martin, who was the owner of the land. In French "les champs" means the fields. Literally, the fields of Mr. Martin.
The wine has a beautiful brilliant colour (gold pale). The nose on this young wine is starting to open. A beautiful aromatic profile is already emerging. White flowers and notes of almond tree flowers are enhanced with vanilla bursts, slightly toasted. On the palate the wine has a nice minerality with a good acidity and finishing nicely on some fresh almond aromas. It also has some spicy notes which give to the wine a very good length. The wine is structured on the roundness and amplitude, with a richness and a vivacity which confers a beautiful harmony.
From the 1er Cru "Les Champs Martin", situated in the Northern part of the Mercurey village.
Average age of the vines is 16 years. It was planted in 2001.
The well riped grapes are hand picked in crates in the morning to keep the morning freshness, brought and pressed directly upon arrival at the winery. The must is then decanted in cold, statically, in thermo regulated stainless steel vats. On the following morning, the must is then brought down into the barrels by gravity. It will be intoned in different barrels for 10 to 11 months. It will be stirred during breeding to give it roundness and richness until the end of the malolactic fermentation
Young, as an aperitif or with some shellfishes.
Older, it will match perfectly with a toasted turbot or dishes with fish.
This appellation springs from 4 plots, all classified premier cru: La Jeunelotte, La Pièce-sous-le-bois, Sous-le-dos-d’âne and Sous-Blagny : the Meursault-Blagny wine from our domain originates from 3 of these plots (or climats), Sous-le-dos-d’âne, La Pièce-sous-le-bois and Sous-Blagny.
This wine is distinguished for its fine, mineral sensation giving length in the mouth : in the first years, the aroma is rich and ranges from citrus fruit to white blossom moving towards honey, buttered toast and hazelnut.
After 2 or 3 years in the cellar it may be served before dinner with cubes of “jambon persillé” (pressed ham ) or “Comté” cheese; a little older it will be an ideal match for fish quenelles and with slightly more maturity, delicious with veal in cream sauce.
In a good cellar, Meursault-Blagny wine may be laid for 8/10 years.
Bavencoff Meursault Blanc is made from 100 percent Chardonnay.
Meursault shows a green golden color, leaning towards bronze as it ages. Limpid and brilliant, it exhibits silver highlights. The young wine is redolent of toasted almonds and hazelnuts in a floral and mineral (flint) setting. Butter, honey, and citrus fruits are also present. On the palate it is rich and fat with a cheerful and appealing taste of hazelnut.
Aged in French oak barrels (50% new).
Noble and fine-textured fish or meat, blue cheeses and foie gras.
Chartrons et Trebuchet Chablis 1er Cru Beauroy is a crisp and clean Chardonnay that offers a rich and intense bouquet of fresh citrus fruits and white flowers. The mouth is round, ample and powerful. The rich and rounded palate is expressive and voluptuous with a mineral character and good acidity. A long finish. Delicious.
Chartrons et Trebuchet Chablis 1er Cru Beauroy is a perfect match with cooked oysters or fish in sauce, white meats (veal, poultry), sushi, goat cheese, blue cheese and Comté.
Maurice Ecard Savigny Beaune 1er Cru Narbantons is made from 100 percent Pinot Noir
Reduced yields from severe springtime pruning, fully mature harvest and manual selection and sorting. Vinification involves partial destemming, classic fermentation, pigeage, racking of the gross lees.
The wine offers black cherry fruits on the nose. Rich and full bodied with a beautiful texture. Flavorful.
Dark and chocolate, spiced with pretty notes of allspice and clove, this wine is round and rich, bursting with ripe berries, combined with an earthy complexity and a velvety finish.
Made from 42% Cabernet Sauvignon, 29% Merlot, 29% Cabernet Franc
The wine spent 22 months on 75% new French oak with the remaining 25% second vintage French oak. Select barrels from the best forests of Taransaud, Boutes, Quintessance, and Vicard cooperages.
A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon (60%), Cabernet Franc (30%) and Merlot, this wine seems a little green out of the gate, with aromas of herbs, cocoa, vanilla, black licorice, woodspice and black fruit. The fruit flavors display the warmth of this region, with the tannins providing some heft, stretching out over time. - Wine Enthusiast 91 Points
Tamarack Cellars’ 2011 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Reserve is an outstanding blend of 42% Cabernet Sauvignon, 29% Merlot and 29% Cabernet Franc that spent 22 months (each variety is kept separate until 12 months after the harvest) in 50% new and 50% once-used French oak. Classically styled, with lots of smoke tobacco, licorice and blackcurrant aromas and flavors, it has everything in the right place, in the right proportions, and is incredibly enjoyable to drink. Enjoy this medium to full-bodied, moderately tannic, balanced beauty over the coming decade, although it will probably last longer. - Robert Parker Wine Advocate 91 Points
Delicate and refined nose on white flesh fruits aromas followed by delicate flower notes. Very harmonious, fresh and pure on the palate. The intense and mineral touch on the finish is a genuine invitation to fondness.
Grapes come from decomposed granite soil on the slopes of the "Roncharde" , "Côte Chatillon", "La Caille", "Vergelas" and "Corbéry".
Vines are 20 years old on average.
Alcoholic fermentation in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks.
40% of the wine is aged in French Oak barrels for 12 months and the other 60% is aged in stainless steel tanks.
Batonnage (stirring of the lees)
Asparugus with mousseline sauce, pike quenelles, pourlty, lobster en bellevue, scallops, praws with curry sauce, delicate asian dishes.
"The 2018 Condrieu Les Ravines is the largest production cuvée and spent 12 months in 40% barrels and 60% in stainless steel. Its light gold color is followed by a balanced, rounded, sexy Condrieu that has impressive notes of white peach, honeyed minerality and white flowers. It's clean, straight, beautifully balanced, and just a classic Condrieu." - Jeb Dunnuck (The Northern Rhône: 2017 and 2018, December 2019), 91 pts